Players of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Players of the Moon

This is a discussion/RP forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMS Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

This is a PRP {Pokemon RolePlay} that NekoOni and I started when he went on a mini-vacation. I'll do my best to get it all on here alright, NekoOni? It's a lot of texts to go through...Alright then let's start~
Back to top Go down
https://playersofthemoon.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Kairu woke up at his beach resort. He had lived there for the past six years by himself, and he was in need of getting a job and a
Pokemon to help him out at a job.
Dark, in his full Absol form, wakes up on the beach, groaning. He had escaped from the scientists, but how long would it be til they found him?
Just as Kairu walked out the door, he spotted something white on the beach.
Dark tries to stand up, but falls on his face.
Kairu squinted to see better. He thought the whiteness tried to get up, but it might have just been the sun playing tricks.
Dark sighs. He tries to move, but he was too tired from the long swim from the island lab.
Kairu walked over to the whiteness. Was it a Pokemon? He pulled out a Great Ball and was ready to chuck it at the whiteness in a moments notice.
Dark moves his head a little, but then groans. Everything was dizzy, even his horn in the corner of his eye.
Kairu saw it was an Absol when he got closer. He looked around to make sure it didn't have a Trainer, then threw the Great Ball.
The Great Ball clicks after Dark weakly fights back.
"What?" asked Kairu. "Oh yeah, I read about this. It's a Critical Capture! It happens only when the Pokemon is so weak it can't fight back!"
Dark looks around the inside of the Great Ball, it looked different that he had expected.
"Alright, I wonder what moves it knows. Come out here, Absol!" he said as he threw the Great Ball in the air.
Dark comes out, and stands up weakly. He looks at the person, then at the Great Ball.
"Hey, Absol, how's about you come to work with me at the gypsy camp? We could be prophets..."
Dark coughs up a little blood, then stares at his paw, which was slowly turning into a hand. He hated this, turning between an Anthro and an Absol, it always hurt. He finishes transforming, then faints immediately.
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? What is this madness? You're not an Absol, but I caught you..."
Dark looks at him slowly. "Half Absol..."
"Well...what's your name then, if you can talk."
"I call myself Dark, but they called me others things... Freak, Subject X..."
"I'm Kairu, also known as the Kaiser of the Beaches. Nice to meet you~"
Dark nods slowly. "Are the gypsies nomads?"
"Yeah, they travel all around the regions. I hope you know where you are right now..."
"No, I don't... But I know I want to get far away from here."
"We're in Kanto right now, but we're taking our ship, the Hex, to a new region far away, called Unova. Wanna come?"
"Yes. Hopefully there isn't a Rocket Base there...", Dark says quickly, looking around. He had already regained his strength.
"I don't think Team Rocket has extended that far yet...we're supposed to go meet some of the new inhabitants."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:46 pm

"Uh... There is a problem..."
"What's the problem?"
Dark points to the horn on his head. "That and the fact that I can't control my transformations."
"Don't worry...I think..." says Kairu as he rubs his head apologetically.
Dark purrs a little.
"Did you just...nevermind...you know, there's actually someone like you in the gypsy cam like you, but she can control herself. I'll introduce you. By the way, Great Ball, release! You're not a full Pokemon, so I'd feel bad keeping you in the Great Ball."
"Tell you what, you help me hide from Team Rocket and get control over my transformations, and I'll help you in any way I can. I already know that I can predict the weather."
"Deal~"
Dark spits on his hand and holds his hand out to shake.
"...Is that good luck? Absol spit?" said Kairu as he took Dark's hand and shook it.
... No it's a spit shake..."
"Oh...whatever. Let's go to the camp."
"I don't suppose you have a cloak or anything that I could use to cover up my horn?"
"They won't mind. We like Absol actually."
Dark nods, before falling to the ground. He turns back into an Absol, gasping in pain.
"You need to see Selena. She's the gypsy witch doctor. She can heal everything, including making it to where you can change form fully whenever you want to."
Dark grins, then jerks his head, as if to say "Let's go."
Kairu led Dark over to the gypsy camp, which was a quarter mile behind the house where he lived. "Now, don't say anything until we meet Selena, ok? They'll only accept you once she says you're fine."
Dark nods. He couldn't talk anyway.
Presently, they arrived at the gypsy camp. A few young boys and girls ran over and greeted Kairu, but backed off when they saw Dark following. "They're just wary because Absol are the harbingers of omens. They are feared and respected."
Dark looks at the boys, then smirked and nods his head at them.
The boys ran off to tell their mothers that they had seen a real Absol.
Dark chuckles under his breath.
"Come on, Selena's in the back," said Kairu.
Dark nods, his horn flashing black with excitement.
"And we're here," said Kairu as they arrived at a rundown shack.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Dark stares at the shack, then at Kairu.
"What? Witches usually live in shoddy houses," laughed Kairu.
Dark shrugs.
Kairu knocked three times on the door. "Who is it?" came a beautiful voice from inside.
Dark perks up immediately.
Kairu stared at Dark. "She's beautiful, but she's taken. It's me, Kairu, with a guest."
Dark rolls his eyes.
"I knew it was you Kairu, I meant your guest," said the voice of Selena, as the door opened to reveal a young teenage girl.
Dark looks at Selena, then at Kairu. He points between the two.
"If you're wondering, yes, she's a full-blown witch. She's very special too. She can harness both light and darkness. And no, we're not dating. I'm 19, she's 15. She's like my little sister~"
Dark grins. She was available, then.
"I know what you're thinking, Absol, but I'm fickle. You have to prove that you're the right one for me. I also know your problem. I have a potion in the back that'll fix it, but it has one side effect."
Dark raises an eyebrow.
"It causes you to be able to harness great power...at great prices. This is the case with me. I can tell what people are thinking, but I have no soul. It sounds like a strange potion, and it definitely is, but it's the only way to calm down your problem. Are you up for it?"
Dark nods.
"It'll hurt. But alright let's go through with it. Let me see here...no that's the love potion...the anger potion...hmhm, my favorite potion," she said as she blushed. "Ah here it is. The Forme Potion."
Dark looks at her happily.
"Drink this, and you will be able to control your Forme changing...with practice."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Dark opens his mouth, he couldn't exactly hold the potion.
"It would be awkward for a female to pour this into a males mouth...Kairu, you do it."
Dark looks at them both, basically saying 'Could we get going?'
"Alright, let's do this. Open wide, Dark," said Kairu as he poured the thick dark liquid down Dark's throat.
Dark swallows it, then coughs. His face turns a bit green.
"He'll be fine. Just take him outside so he can puke out there."
Dark runs outside, then starts throwing up, mainly half digested red fish meat.
"That's so sick.." said Kairu.
"You try drinking that stuff!"
"I have..."said Kairu as he looked away. "My parents...nevermind."
Dark walks over to them. "So, when will I change?", he asks.
"You can change when Kairu decides you're ready for transformation."
"Wait, what? Why?!?'
"He's not actually human...his human form is a guise. He's really -"
"SHUT UP! He doesn't need to know my past."
".... Whoa.. Wait a minute... Can you understand me?" said Dark.
"Yeah...you're in your human Forme after all...with enough help from Kairu here, you can even talk in your Pokemon Forme."
"So when is practice?"
"Later...you need to sleep," said Kairu.
"No.... I'm not sleepy...", Dark yawns.
"You can sleep here tonight, Dark," said Selena. Kairu glared at her, but said nothing.
Dark nods. "Side effect of droziness...?"
"No...it's just dawn, and as a nocturnal Pokemon, you're tired right now."
Dark nods, he was about to fall over.
"Take him to my bed, Kairu," said Selena. Kairu nodded stiffly.
Dark basically slumps into Kairu's arms. He sticks his tongue out at him while Selena wasn't looking.
"You little **********..." said Kairu.
Dark snickers, then falls asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm

"I knew he was faking it, Kairu...but I do sense something strange about this one...maybe he...nevermind."
"No... No more needles... I don't want to be a Pokemon....", Dark mutters in his sleep.
"What's he saying?" asked Kairu to a mysterious voice.
"Dad... Stop... Don't do this..."
"He's having nightmarish flashbacks, similar to when you had the-"
"I know. I didn't want this to happen...I saw an Absol on the beach and this is what I get out of it...what should I do, Broken Wing?"
Dark stops muttering, but continues to toss and turn.
"Well," said the voice, now known as Broken Wing, "You should kill him. It's less stress for everyone."
"I've always known you to be a morbid one, Broken Wing, but that's too far."
"I was only joking."
"Oh..."
Dark grunts, and his horn starts to glow. "Get away from... I'm gonna... Kill all of you..."
"Uh-oh," said Broken Wing as he grabs a Poke Ball off of his belt. "This could get bad..."
"I can contain his energy if needed," said Kairu. "Remember, I am a-"
"Yeah, I know."
"Hyper... Zzz..... Beam...."
"Quick, Kairu, go into your PokeForme!"
"Talisman: Sleeping Devil, Activate!" yelled Kairu as he touched the jet pendant that swung from his neck.
Dark's horn glows bright white, then unleashes a huge beam of pure energy.
"Sleeping Devil, Use Dream Eater!" Kairu yelled as he dodged the Hyper Beam with the speed of a Raikou.
The Hyper Beam fades before it reaches the wall, and Dark slowly opens his eyes. "... What.... Ow... My head..."
"Talisman: Sleeping Devil, Deactivate. You nearly killed Broken Wing here," said Kairu.
"Who...?", Dark mutters, sitting up.
"Broken Wing. He's going to help you with your training. He's a Skarmory with a human Forme, like you're an Absol with a human Forme."
Dark nods slowly. "Were you born half Pokemon?"
"Sortof."
Dark nods, hopping out of bed. "Now, how did I almost kill you?"
"Hyper Beam. You fired it in your sleep, giving me the impression of Sleep Talk."
".... Heh... Sorry...", Dark mutters.
"It's quite alright. By the way, Kairu, you should tell the boy your situation and its uniqueness..."
"Yeah, let's hear it," said Dark.
I'm not human at all. Heck, I'm not even a male. My name is Kaiyo. I was born a Pokemon, but I was hunted, so I fled and found Selena and the gypsy camp. She gave me a potion that gave me a human Forme."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm

"So, you're genderless, then?"
"No, Kaiyo's a female. Tell the boy, Kaiyo."
"My parents named me Kaiyo, meaning forgiveness. My father is a Gallade, and my mother a Gardevoir. I myself am a Gardevoir. I am Kaiyo Sanaito, at your service," said Kaiyo, blushing as she changed her human Forme to female.
Dark blushes immediately. "Uh... Wow.... Um..."
Suddenly, the door burst open. "Kairu, why did you tell Dark your real name was Kaiyo? I thought you hated people knowing you're female..." said Selena.
"... I... I... Don't mind..." said Dark.
"So, Selena-san, has the Village Elder agreed to see Dark?" asked Kaiyo.
"... Well, let's go...."
"Wait. I have something to give you first..." said Selena. "It's a Dragonite's claw. It brings good luck to its holder," she said as she slipped the pendant around Dark's neck.
"Thanks.", Dark says, blushing a little.
"Surrounded by these dogs, we have to look out for one another as men, eh kid?" said Broken Wing without a hint of sarcasm.
"Sure!", Dark says, not understanding a word.
"You're hopeless, kid. Go on, have intimate relations with a Gardevoir, or maybe with a society's reject. You know, Kaiyo lied about her age. She's only 11."
"One year older than me, then."
"Do you approve, Kuroi-sama?" said Kaiyo with a flirty look as she blushed.
Dark nods. "Yeah~"
"If you don't mind, Selena-san, may I choose Dark as my Trainer?"
"Wait what..."
Kaiyo turned to Dark. "I haven't chosen a Trainer yet...I thought you would like me as your Pokemon..." said Kaiyo, looking hurt.
"But I'm basically a Pokemon too..."
"You are a human too though," pointed out Selena. "I don't mind what you do, Kaiyo. It's your life...and your body."
Dark's face turns bright red.
"You know, Gardevoir's can handle any situation. I would accept if I were you, son. It's your call though," said Broken Wing. Selena, Kaiyo, and Broken Wing stared at Dark, waiting for his response.
"Okay~"
Kaiyo hugged Dark so hard she hurt her chest on his pendant.
Dark puts the claw under his white t-shirt. "You okay?"
Kaiyo looked down at her chest. It was bleeding slightly. "It's just a trickle of blood, it'll be fine~" she said as she wiped it with her finger and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 pm

"Uh... Okay... Should we go see the Elder?"
"Yeah~"
"Uh, let's go."
Kaiyo led Dark by the hand out the door. "Come on Broken Wing and Selena-san!"
Dark's nose starts to bleed.
"AAAAAAAAAAAGGH! Get me away!" yells Kaiyo as she tries to hide from the blood.
Dark sticks his finger close to his nose to block the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SMS Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMS Roleplay   SMS Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMS Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Players of the Moon :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: